View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 01:27 PM   #9
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I tend to have multiple books open. My choice for work break reading is books that I don't mind reading in shorter chunks while at home I like books that I can read for an hour or two. I tend to read mostly science fiction/fantasy with a mix of other genres and non-fiction -- cooking, computers, sports biographies, newspapers unwrapped from around the garbage, etc. The issue for me is that the average book is a 2 hour or often less read so I go through a lot of books. When a new book in a series is due, I will often re-read the series before starting the new book unless it's one of the really massive series (David Weber's Honor Harrington universe books or Eric Flint's 1632 universe books as examples).
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote