View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 06:47 AM   #82
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
That's what I thought first.
But after nothing happened after a minute or two I also started touching and clicking buttons. And I had to wake up the device a few times from falling asleep. It does not take 20 minutes for every book, just for really big ones (a few MB, no pictures, or just one title cover).
I did not really expect the book to open at all after 10 minutes or so, but I just kept waking it up and touching from time to time. And finally the book was there.
I have seen this not just with one book but with a few, and all of them open way faster in my Kobo's Koreader, even the small and weak Kobo Mini.
On the contrary, I have a theory that Koreader on PocketBook is a little too fast and it triggers a bug in Koreader to prevent screen refresh after the splash.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote