View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 04:48 PM   #8
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Speaking of Kobo ereaders, I have a chance to purchase a Kobo Aura One that is new.
Would it be worthwhile to buy it now since it is not currently sold or supported by Kobo?
I like the size, backlighting, and that it can borrow and download books from the library directly. I especially like the size. So is it a good idea to purchase it now?
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote