Thread: Pizza loving
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 02:09 PM   #36
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
The New York style of pizza seems very thin to me, of course, I grew up on Chicago style. With the NY pizza, I often see people fold it in half length-wise to eat it. I give my friends from New Jersey the hardest time because the denounce deep dish so vehemently but yet they fold their pizza in half to eat it!
I think that is the variant that is most similar to what is most common in Sweden. If you eat it using your hands you might have to fold it. Using knife and fork is the most common way to eat it here.

Kebab-pizza has become very popular in Sweden nowadays:

tompe is offline   Reply With Quote