View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #18
LucyLu
Bookaholic
LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PocketBook Touch
So many titles....so little space....

First choice:

Blade Runner
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Victor Creed: "Oooh, shiny! Tell me something, Jimmy. Do you even know how to kill me?"
Logan: "I'm gonna cut your goddamned head off! See if that works!"

But also...Terminator, Aliens, Star Wars, I Robot, Raiders of the lost ark etc..etc...etc..
LucyLu is offline   Reply With Quote