View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:08 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
ACK! Not another Walker! --- Then, when I checked, I found I already had it! -- The horror! The horror!

I was really interested Chester D. Campbell's book and was ready to download it, until I saw this plug:

"A thoroughly enjoyable mystery with an intelligent plot, clever clues, and characters like people you know." -- Philip Margolin, New York Times Bestselling Author

I was looking for a book that was dumb as a doorknob, with clues all over the place like ink spilled on a white carpet. And God help me if there are characters like people I know, since all my friends - both male and female - are currently enrolled in a crochet class! --

Well, I guess it's back to Michael Avallone and the wonderfully inept Ed Noon - super stud private eye.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-01-2012 at 07:10 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote