Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 08:18 AM   #43
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
"I think this is getting needlessly messianic." ~Fook

Having more than two options clouded the issue of actually determining what the majority may have wanted. We can't actually interpret much from the hidden or visible vote. We don't really know what the last two options mean in terms of hidden or visible in general.

I trust WT Sharpe, our messiah, to make a decision for us. I might disagree with their choice, but an Internet forum isn't a democracy and I don't expect it to be.

For transparency, I voted other and I made a joke about a convoluted visibility scheme because I don't actually care what the voting is for hidden/visible. I'd like multiple choice options because it might more accurately show which books are most likely to be read by members. In the end whatever will get more members involved in nominations and in reading and discussing chosen books is good for the book club.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote