View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 02:27 PM   #22
user743
Addict
user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kindle PW2 special offers removed by Amazon for FREE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@user743 - I just copied your tweak_book_gui.json to my config folder, I was able to open the Search->Save Searches dialogue window OK, nothing there though.

Is it possible that you have multiple copies of calibre portable installed. Looks like that tweak_book_gui.json came from C:\ade\New folder (2)\Calibre Portable\Calibre Settings.

I note that the Save Search window has Export & Import facilities, you might want to keep a copy of all your saved searches somewhere safe. They're the sort of thing that are a PITA to have to recreate.

Added : I suggest you rename the tweak_book_gui.json to *.jsonsave and let the editor build a fresh one, if you still cant see the Saved Searches window then I'm stumped

BR
stumped
user743 is offline   Reply With Quote