View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 04:51 PM   #7
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
What is your primary use for the Echo?
I use it mainly for streaming music (in the evening / weekends) and checking the weather (in the morning). I have it set up so that I can access it from anywhere in the house, and Alexa can hear me from upstairs or down, so it's great to just make a request and have it happen.

I've used the grocery list once, which was seamless and wonderful for making up the Christmas cooking ingredients list. Never used the to-do list, though. I'm thinking about loading up some podfic in my Amazon library to see how it does with that. Periodically I'll get my news brief over dinner or when I'm making coffee in the mornings, but music is the number one use.
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote