View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
jontylovell
jontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejontylovell can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: WM6
Comic Converter for PDF, CBZ, CBR, ZIP, RAR, PPT, PPTX

Hi All,

I have just released version 1.1 of my Comic Converter tool that will take comic books and turn them into CBZ files for easy viewing in a number of comic book programs. I am looking for feedback on how it works and what could be improved. It is free to download and use from www.jontylovell.net.

Thanks for listening.
jontylovell is offline   Reply With Quote