View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 03:26 PM   #59
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, Glowlight Plus, Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude_C View Post
The Aura has a screen like a tablet, flush, like the new PaperWhite, contrary to the Clara.

Both Aura and Clara are not water resistant, unlike the PaperWhite.

The Clara has a 300 dpi definition, not the Aura.

So, your pick.
Correction: The Aura (2015), Aura HD and the Aura One had flush screens. The Aura Edition 2, Aura H2O and Aura H2O 2 do not have flush screens.

The Aura One, Aura H2O and Aura H2O 2 are water resistant.

Look, if they brought back the form factor of the Aura 2015 with a modern 300 ppi screen, color changing frontlight and made it waterproof, I'd buy it day one (as I mentioned in post #19). I'm just pointing out that Kobo seems to have moved on from the Aura name to Clara.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote