View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 03:36 PM   #47
Thargor
Connoisseur
Thargor got an A in P-Chem.Thargor got an A in P-Chem.Thargor got an A in P-Chem.Thargor got an A in P-Chem.Thargor got an A in P-Chem.Thargor got an A in P-Chem.Thargor got an A in P-Chem.Thargor got an A in P-Chem.Thargor got an A in P-Chem.Thargor got an A in P-Chem.Thargor got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpynose View Post
Buy it from a local store if you can, so that you can take it back if it has any glitches. Mine has the bright band along the right edge but it's only visible when the brightness is turned up well beyond what I use. What is annoying is that the buttons on mine don't have a clean click but are sort of crunchy. They still work fine but it's annoying. Other than that I love it. I also got the leather case with the cover that folds into a stand which I also like.
Thanks I was thinking the same, the cheapest option is actually to ship it from Australia on Ebay with a free sleepcover but Id rather spend an extra €30 buying it locally in Ireland, a dead pixel or any other issue would kill me. Is it regarded as having quality issues?

Which case is that by the way? The official Sleepcover? Has anyone ever found a cheap alternative thats the same?
Thargor is offline   Reply With Quote