View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 06:05 PM   #15
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
I use this on my Onyx Boox T68.

Nova launcher works very well. You don't need to be rooted to use it. Using a launcher gives you access to the standard Android settings menu if you don't have it and I just like to have what I want on my home page. You can still access your device's launcher if you install
Home Switcher for Froyo - see next post for details.

For wallpaper use the Color Wallpaper app in Google Play to get a plain light colored background.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote