View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 03:59 AM   #1
rkr
rkr is a marvel to beholdrkr is a marvel to beholdrkr is a marvel to beholdrkr is a marvel to beholdrkr is a marvel to beholdrkr is a marvel to beholdrkr is a marvel to beholdrkr is a marvel to beholdrkr is a marvel to beholdrkr is a marvel to beholdrkr is a marvel to behold

Device: kobo aura hd
calibre shelf management not working

i bought kobo aura hd few weeks back. i have downloaded latest calibre version 1.5.0 and kobo touch extended plugin. i also set the metadata management to automatic.i put the tag type #bookshelf in the plugin settings(didnt change other settings).i disabled other kobo plugins.
the problems i encountered:
1) as i put the name of the shelf in custom metadata (in the textbox next to column heading-kobo bookshelf) they get added to the column.
then i sent the file once to memory card then ejected & once to main memory then ejected -result=one of the shelves that i had formed with the ereader had gone from having 8 books to 0 books and no new shelf(formed with calibre) was there on the ereader

what am i doing wrong??
2)can i make shelves with books that i send through calibre(after customizing metadata) to memory card??
3) i have read the term series shelves on calibre-kobo threads.i cant understand what does this mean??

please help
thanks in advance.
rkr is offline   Reply With Quote