View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 07:13 PM   #33
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MS Surface Pro 1, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I'll pop in here for shel. Before I read the Fundraising book, I read "Priceless" by Robert Wittman (and got to meet him!). He was an FBI agent in the Art Crimes unit, and talked about a case where he was called to a Philadelphia museum where it turned out an employee had been stealing priceless artifacts. Then a few months later I picked up Fundraising the Dead (museum + cozy= so there!) and I read in the front that the author actually worked at the Philadelphia museum at the time and that was her inspiration for the book. I thought it was super cool
Aha, it was you!! LOL, thanks for the clarification. I've slept both since you told me, and since I read Fundraising the Dead.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote