View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 06:59 PM   #31
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by teadonkey View Post
I don't know how I missed your post on the LAST page, since I posted on this one... How bizarre! Anyway, Mystery lovers' Kitchen is a great link, thanks! Also, what's the "back story" you were talking about for the Fundraising series?
I'll pop in here for shel. Before I read the Fundraising book, I read "Priceless" by Robert Wittman (and got to meet him!). He was an FBI agent in the Art Crimes unit, and talked about a case where he was called to a Philadelphia museum where it turned out an employee had been stealing priceless artifacts. Then a few months later I picked up Fundraising the Dead (museum + cozy= so there!) and I read in the front that the author actually worked at the Philadelphia museum at the time and that was her inspiration for the book. I thought it was super cool
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote