View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 08:00 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Is it this toy? If it is ..you have made my day: http://www.twenga.co.uk/offer/109399263.html
well, i think your days is made, i believe that is the same one as i bought, in any case the specifications are the same so it should work. i can't beleive the price, mine cost 12.50€... it might have a british plug type (since the price is in £), however this is no problem, you will need only a plug adaptor and these seem to be very easy to find (my local hardware store has them) and very cheap.

remember to pay attention to the positive / negative when you attach the tip !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote