View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 12:42 PM   #113
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
I also have been emailing publishers. I even set up a thread here on Mobileread to allow others to email publishers asking that they make certain books available in the Kindle format. It is rare that I am ever emailed back. Emailing publishers is NOT effective.

I've just added my own 1-star-review to Game Change. What I need now is a means to identify other Kindle Delayed books, so I can make my displeasure more effectively known.

A book like Game Change is going to get polarizing reviews. It is also a best seller and negative Amazon reviews will have limited impact. However, this won't always be the case for other Kindle delayed books. Negative reviews will hurt the bottom line and publishers will start waking up.

Last edited by Daithi; 01-18-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote