View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 10:48 AM   #8
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
A common problem with these surveys (sounds like one I filled out last year). It centers too much on one type of device/service or another, and therefore generates a very incomplete or skewed picture of the whole.

(I was able to complete the survey from the perspective of a PDA reader. Hopefully they're not looking at my results and saying, "PDuh--what?!?")

However, the survey doesn't come close to providing any answers to questions about what is read ("books, newspapers, and magazines"). The info they'll get from this survey will be rather limited in scope and usefulness.

It's a similar survey to a couple I've had from Fictionwise ...

"have you an i-phone?"
NO
"will you read on your i-phone?"
NO
"tell us what you like about your i-phone"
'I'm sorry, an answer is required here <===='
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote