View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 08:45 AM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayrad View Post
I completed the survey, but it doesn't seem to take into account that many people read on devices that are neither iPhones nor dedicated ereaders.
A common problem with these surveys (sounds like one I filled out last year). It centers too much on one type of device/service or another, and therefore generates a very incomplete or skewed picture of the whole.

(I was able to complete the survey from the perspective of a PDA reader. Hopefully they're not looking at my results and saying, "PDuh--what?!?")

However, the survey doesn't come close to providing any answers to questions about what is read ("books, newspapers, and magazines"). The info they'll get from this survey will be rather limited in scope and usefulness.

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 05-21-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote