View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 06:20 PM   #55
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Which is why I wanted to double-check, since there hadn't been any activity here for a while (which just proves your point ), and I was in a hurry (on a phone, not home).
Sorry if I gave the impression there is some kind of emergency. This probably should get some discussion.

Maybe a sticky thread could be created that points to historically significant threads are are no longer applicable to current devices/firmwares/applications.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote