View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 03:09 AM   #91
Bulkind
Bulkind began at the beginning.

Device: ML67 Onix, Inkpad3
As a small contribution:

I have tried lots of software on the device and now can make a short list of musthave apps wich work well and looked adopted for Eink, it is as follows:

1. Relaunch (good old version made for Onix, not the newest X version for some reason). It comes really usefull - as both a launcher and librarian. Actually you won't need the original Bouye starting page anymore!

2. Alreader+Colordict (for all formats apart from PDF) for reading with your fav dictionary or even without.

3. PocketBook and qPDF readers for PDF stuff - both look well with B&W eink but have more features than original reader. Not much tested yet though

3. Goldendict as a standalone (lots of free dictionaries available)

4. Smart audiobook player - fot obvious goal

5. Hi-Q - a voice recorder. I have failed with my intention to use the stylus for short editing on margins while reading, I just couldn't stand the stylus tip feeling for handwriting, so voice serves me better

6. jbak2 keyboard - it was difficult to adjust due to the dark settings screen (I used my mobile to copy the right settings) but after all it looks and works well

7. InkBookWebBrowser - also, haven't payed enough attention in details yet but it works so far.

Will try more hoping for the boyue people to update the weak soft soon as well

Last edited by Bulkind; 08-31-2018 at 07:06 AM.
Bulkind is offline   Reply With Quote