View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 12:22 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCKofD3ATH View Post
Since I posted this topic, I've found that Amazon's Fire tablet OS also ignores calibre's series category.
On Amazon's Fire tablet there are apps that read the series data and those that don't. Both Calibre Companion (ebook manager) and Moon+ Reader (ebook reader) apps read calibre series data.

I have no experience with Apple, but the Calibre Companion (CC) app should sort your books in series. Then you can use CC to launch the book in whichever reading app you use.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote