View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 05:03 PM   #452
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I didn't realize that they gave the Inkpad 3 a new number. I'll add a file for it to the dev_caps zip file.

Enabling "has_menu_button" just removes the Contents item from the main menu. It doesn't affect whether the button works or not.

I don't think you should enable "has_dpad_buttons", because that stops the Next/Prev buttons from being used for stepping/scrolling. The buttons are then only used to jump between pages.

If the GSensor is still accessed through the old API functions, then the program will automatically do the auto-rotation if you set Screen Orientation to automatic in the system Settings (at least that's how it works on my old 902). It's a nice feature for pbimageviewer that I miss on my more recent devices.

"Fit height in portrait, fit width in landscape" should not clip the sides from the image in landscape mode, otherwise it is not fitting the width. It may clip the top or bottom of the image, but normally you would use the Next/Prev buttons to scroll the image to see what is clipped. If I change it to "fit page in landscape", some people will get irritated if some of the screen is wasted. You can't please everyone.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote