View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 01:41 AM   #62
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav_singh_md View Post
I enabled the "custom reading footer style" patch but the footer still looks too big. Do i need to modify something in the patch for it to work? i enabled the full screen mode as well and even there the bottom margin looks big. Before enabling this patch the header and footer were the same size in full screen. i have a kobo aura one. Thanks.
Are your books in ePub or KePub format? ("EPUB" or "KOBO EPUB" in the books list on the ereader.)

If ePub, have a look at this post.

If KePub, be aware that in full screen mode the top and bottom margins adjust to match the left/right margins (for ePubs you can get a similar effect by enabling the `ePub fixed/adjustable top/bottom margins` patch.)

Edit: Although not directly related to the size of the gap at the bottom of the page, the `My 24 line spacing values` and `Custom font sizes` patches allow finer adjustment of the line height, which can help get the text to fill the available area and leave less of a gap.

Last edited by GeoffR; 01-10-2018 at 02:00 AM.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote