View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 07:29 AM   #20
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nqk View Post
@Chaley,

Some texts, phrases can't be found.
Under Connecting to Calibre, I can't find the following for translation
ENABLE/DISABLE CONNECTIONS
Use the following blah blah
My fault. I didn't change some of the hard-coded string references. Done.
Quote:
Some words like Languages, Series, Rating, Authors, Title, Tags for Cloud index are still in English, though I'm sure I covered them all. The message "Checking if....." when connecting to Cloud service is not found and therefore is still in English.

You did not upload the latest English version?
This is a regression caused by another bug. Originally CC would take the column names from calibre's database, with the hope that the user would see the labels in his/her language even if CC wasn't translated. Unfortunately there are some cases where that information in the calibre database is malformed, so I changed CC to use a hard-coded (English) version. That had the side effect of making the labels always English.

I have changed CC to use the translated versions.

Both changes will be in the next beta.

Thanks for telling me.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote