View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 04:10 AM   #44
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gipsy View Post
I found a solution while searching....
in plugin.py i change the
Code:
	return(dictionary_path)
to
Code:
	return(dictionary_path).replace("\\","/")
and i get the directory without double slashes in ePubTidyTool.json
In JSON files certain special characters (among them slashes and backslashes) need to be "escaped." I.e., they need to be written twice so as not to "confuse" the parser.

I.e., what you've found is a feature not a bug. If removing hyphens doesn't work, there's probably a problem with the encoding of the user dictionary, which needs to be saved as a utf-8 file.

Re-save the user dictionary as a utf8 file with Windows Notepad and rerun the plugin.

If removing hyphens still doesn't work, attach a short Greek sample epub file with hyphenation issues and the user dictionary that you use.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote