View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:43 AM   #75
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
This is a great series. The fifth book was released in the UK in August and included ebook. It is due to be released in the US in July of 2013 in Hardback only, so far.
I did not want to wait almost a year () and bought the UK Kindle edition.
It was well worth buying. I recommend this series to anyone who likes the mystery genre.
Apache
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Apache i borrowed each of the Courreges books from my local library - paper versions only. That's a long time to wait for the US edition of Devil's Cave to be released!

I really enjoy Walker's descriptions of the people and places and seasonal foods and wines. Also the provincial thinking he attributes to his characters.

When i find an author I like I tend to stick to them
Thanks both for the recommendation. Now on my FictFact account to remind me to get round to it soon.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote