View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #1483
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Overall, I've been better at buying than I was last year. But still get caught up in it sometimes. Sigh. The good news is, my TBR is down to ~85. The bad news is, that's by not putting later volumes of series that I haven't gotten to yet in there. For example, the re-read of Harry Potter series? Only book #1 is in there. Only 4 of the Georgette Heyer's are in there, with at least a dozen or so waiting to be put in there when I have these read. So the number is artificially low compared to how some folks count. OTOH, if it's a new series, there is NO point putting later books in there until I've read the first, since I may well abandon the series entirely. (Especially true for books gotten from Baen bundles, where I don't really know about the series until I've sampled it, but I sometimes have extras in it that I didn't really buy, they came with one or the other bundle. )
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote