View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:17 AM   #1477
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quake1028 View Post
12 days since I bought a book.
I have been free from the compulsion since the last free book was posted on this forum. I am starting to experience "The shakes" symptom of withdraw!

Alas, I am sure before my system can shake off the addition, some nefarious soul will again post a link in the Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion) Section of this forum and off the wagon I go .....again!

I have not the strength nor willpower to resist!

Doom!

Last edited by DustyDisks; 10-29-2012 at 09:19 AM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote