View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:21 AM   #1474
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I was doing so well (relatively speaking - resisted anything but various Kindle Daily Deals which actually looked like something I wanted / were something I'd wanted before) and then the BooksOnBoard's 32% off + double rewards sale hit and... well, I seem to have bought 24 books there over a couple of days. :-S

On the other hand, I now have over $35 in rewards dollars on BoB so I can probably get some of the books I've been wanting but considered too expensive for those soon...
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote