View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #50
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by manush View Post
Code received, just waiting to see if anyone else wants to get in before I use the code. To those veterans that have been doing this for awhile; how long should I wait before I use the code? Or should I just use a throwaway email address so that the chain isn't broken?
You can use it immediately if you set up a throwaway email to keep the code and then just forward that code to the next person who asks, or you can wait until someone wants to join and sends you their email. There's no real way of knowing how long that might take, a couple of threads on here have been revived after being dormant for months. If you do create and hold the code then you should check back in periodically to see if someone else has requested it. Alternatively you can forward it to someone else to hold it after you. Several people have volunteered to do this previously and I'll volunteer also.

The only thing you MUST NOT do, under any circumstances, is to redeem the code you have without generating a new code to either your throwaway or someone else's email and break the chain. That condemns you to the Ninth Circle to read the book you hate most over and over for eternity!
plib is offline   Reply With Quote