View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 02:28 AM   #14
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
glad to see someone else has stepped up to help - what baffles me is that just adding a different cover should not cause any chapter headings to go astray. & OP claims original books have working chapter navigation

so those search replace regex wizards woirk on mobi code ?
I tried peeking at one of my mobi books with a wizard , but compared with epub, the book code is a horrible condensed mess ; it looked like chapter waypoints had been changed into filepos code by the epub to mobi conversion ?

ps whoever who posted this on kindle forum has the opposite issue - no chapter points in original Kindle book but a calibre conversion adds them OK
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=122072

Last edited by cybmole; 02-20-2011 at 02:53 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote