View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 11:23 AM   #2
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
What I have found it that if you move more than a hundred or so books on the the kindle at a time it will get very slow. So I have a netbook and I organize my books by using calibre and I only move to my kindle the books that I know I need at anyone time.
That way my kindle works at a very good speed. And seeing that my netbook is always with me if I travel or even at work I can add and remove books as I need to.
I have found it is not great to have a lot of books at anyone time on my kindle.
I am normally reading about 6 books at any one time so I have them and what I plan to read next. And I do have a few tech reference books that are always with me.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote