View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 09:59 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCeeEll View Post
The December 2008 issue of PC Pro (out today for subscribers) has a review of the PRS-505 on page 68. It is also available on-line at http://www.pcpro.co.uk/reviews/22423...er-prs505.html.

The review is generally positive, whilst also pointing out most of the weaker areas of the device.

PC Pro is, I believe, the largest circulation monthly magazine for IT Professionals in the UK.
Quote:
Yet for all this splendour, E Ink suffers one major flaw. It is painfully slow.
I want to know how the page turn speed is painfully slow. By the time I have my eyes back to the top of the page, the page has already turned and is ready for me to read.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote