View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 11:26 AM   #13
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenam View Post
Just for my own curiosity, why don't we delete the original font (Georgia for example) and then rename the preferred font (Bookerly for example) into Georgia?
I guess the idea is that nickel will accept the custom font and use it for the GUI from start, if it is renamed (internally and exterally) to match Georgia. I was told that this does not work. I admit that I did not test this myself.
For my purposes the way I have it now is acceptable, since I have still a font on the device that is loaded from start (see post 2). (I can do without Japanese in the GUI.)
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote