View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 02:32 PM   #5
Lbooker
Addict
Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvina View Post
It shouln't be a big problem to print anything into a PDF file and to put it onto an E-Ink device. It's a nice marketing idea to call it an e-paper printer. That makes it easier for people in a bureau to justify and to buy such a device. So you can explain your chief that it's sort of a printer and that it would save money. In a bureau you need such explanations. Well done.
Agreed.
Personally, I welcome a reader with double the screen definition of current larger readers.
But I regret the lack of a front-light, and the absence of the new flash-less technology from E-Ink that is available on the new Kobo Aura. I could have bought it. Too bad !
A more recent version of Android would also help, although it is not crucial.
Lbooker is offline   Reply With Quote