View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 07:54 AM   #11
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
This was something that put me off the Aura a little when I was trying to decide between it and the Paperwhite a while back. I knew there might be some shadow from the lights, but I could see a dark band along the top in both the display models I got to see in person and I knew it'd really bug me!

Having the dark band along both the top and bottom in yours seems a little more of an issue though, so I'd agree with the others about returning it. It does seem to be a flaw, but it does vary and if you return it you could be hopeful of getting a replacement model where the dark band is less noticeable.

However, if it doesn't really bother you and returns are a hassle.... then that's your choice. As long as you are happy enough reading on it, that's good enough for you so why worry. Happy reading.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote