View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 01:25 PM   #202
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I'm going to a NaNoWriMo write-in at a friend's house, and maybe can get that one last story for Quests written - I've got it mostly plotted, I just can't find the right voice for it. I've been reading a lot of classic fairy tales, hoping to find the voice, but Butterfly-Fairy keeps whispering in my ear, and ruining the whole effect.