View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 01:18 PM   #59
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by jue View Post
At first, it didn't start on my PW2 with firmware 5.6.5, reason: libjpeg.so.7 and libpng12.so.0 not found.
Maybe next version you could include the libraries, but for now, this workaround works for me:
extract the contents of attached file gargoyle-lib.tar.gz (the two missing library files) into extensions/gargoyle/lib/
Then tell gargoyle where to find it:
add 'LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${EXTENSION}/lib' to extensions/gargoyle/gargoyle.sh, or just overwrite with the file gargoyle.sh contained in attached file.
Thanks for feedback!

I recompiled libgarglk.so, which I think is the one causing trouble with missing libraries. I linked both libraries staticly. Could you please test if it fixes the problem? Just replace it with attached version, it is in extensions/gargoyle/lib. If so, I would create new package.

BTW your solution is also good. You don't have to modify gargoyle.sh, as it already contains LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
Attached Files
File Type: zip libgarglk.zip (441.2 KB, 215 views)
baf is offline   Reply With Quote