View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #20
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkavan View Post
You can find them at http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...=1,42363,42348

If you're in Canada you may find a store near you; or of course they will ship to just about anywhere.

I used one of the small ones in the "A" column. It works perfectly.
"The shipping address for your order is outside of Canada and the United States. We will contact you once we have calculated the shipping charge for your area. Therefore, your order total does not reflect the price of shipping at this time. You will be notified of these charges by e-mail and have the opportunity to either proceed with or cancel your order."

eh? That's a sucky system...

I cancelled my order.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote