View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 01:57 AM   #23
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
Somebody please explain the eggs and beetroot to me? Are the eggs a common thing on a burger? Are the beets at least pickled or something? Why does any of this surprise/concern me considering I'm aware of the existence of Vegamite?
Generally, adding a egg to something makes it 'Australian'; Dominos Australian Pizza has an egg on it. I think it is sorta fried, but it's hard to tell by the time Dominos gets done with it.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote