View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 04:21 PM   #11
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rontonio View Post
Hi. I went through the entire process, word by word. At the point on page 8, where I clicked "Customize" I got an error message: "An exception of class NilObject Extension was not handled. Application must shut down." I figured the SD card file might still contain the right files, but there was no files.505.1.1.00.18040 folder. What now? I already purchased Caecilia, and hope I can get this thing figured-out. Thanks for your help.
Rontonio, I've actually seen this error a few times myself, usually after using PRSC once already and populating the sdcard folder. My solution was to just delete the whole folder where PRSC was extracted and then re-extract PRSC again (into a new folder).

Basically, it's some kind of weird bug in PRSC. Deleting it and extracting again solves it.

Hope that helps. If it doesn't, report back here.

EDIT: Also, why buy Caecilia? I mean, it's nicer than the Bitstream Vera Serif that is used in the guide, but not by much. I happened to have the font for business reasons so I used it, but I would have definitely went with Vera Serif had I not had it lying around. Vera Serif is free, Caecilia is 30$.

Last edited by Valloric; 09-03-2008 at 04:26 PM.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote