View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 01:45 AM   #4
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyB View Post
Yes this happens sometimes. It is enormously frustrating especially with the Touch as you can't tell which book is which on the home screen.
For this reason I don't use the kepub version and never sync but prefer to download an epub into ADE which I can then modify (ie add a cover) in Calibre before loading onto my Kobo.
I read a thread just recently that suggested adding covers to kepubs may be possible in an update to Calibre soon.
Oh, good.. I thought something may have gone wrong in my KT or that I had filled up the sqlite DB.. 1955 books in my KT and counting.. :P
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote