View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 09:01 PM   #3
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoelectric View Post
Never mind, may have answered my own question. Looks like the Kindle automatically turns around Last, First into First Last on display, so I need to restamp that way.
That was kind of a nice functionality. I do not think there is a EXTH data field for another sort order. I think that epub can contain a sort key in the meta data so when we have epub readers we might have this functionality.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote