View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #12
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Nice overview, Nate.

I am growing very fond of the TB. It covers most of my needs in a portable ereader, a major need it fulfills very well is the backlighting, and the variable formats supported.

With some improvement on the software end, this could be a truly exceptional ereader.
I like it, too.

Do you know that I've heard from a couple people who decided against TB based on my review? I'm thrilled. When I do the review in favor and someone takes the opposite position then I know I did it right.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote