View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 02:58 PM   #7
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
Quote:
Originally Posted by latepaul View Post
there must be a hidden partition somewhere because there are some PD books but I can't see the files for them.
Ok I found them. E:\Digital Editions\Bundle - where E: is the device when connected.

However what's interesting is that these are all in English, but I've seen screenshots on the Bookeen site with French versions. So maybe the ROM has different language versions and it copies over the ones to match the device language chosen during setup?
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote