Thread: Seriousness For those with Netbooks
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
For those with Netbooks

I love my netbook. I love the portability, the ability to read ebooks on it, the humongous battery life.

However, I am going nuts trying to figure out how to increase the size of the font without decreasing the size of the display...........ie.........if I increase the size of the font thru the "view" section, I lose much of the page and have to scroll back and forth to read an entire page.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks for any suggestion.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote