View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 10:50 AM   #16
mcrow
Zealot
mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4/Kindle Fire HD/Kindle Fire HDX 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I have founds a partial solution to my problem. I have a Netbook whose adapter and battery had gone bad. By good fortune I found replacements for both for under $40.00 for both through Amazon. So now it's more a matter of getting junk files cleared off and being able to do a system restore to set it back to it's initial state (if possible). Anyway I will be able to run Scrivener on the Netbook so that will be a plus. I will have something to use while saving up my $$ for something that works better if nothing else.
Looks like a good way to go. I had an Acer Netbook a while back and I think that certainly would have been much better than tablets of similar price range. I think I still have the netbook laying around someplace but last time I used it, it was completely incapable of connecting to the internet in any way. Probably would still work fine for writing though.
mcrow is offline   Reply With Quote