View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:21 AM   #41
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Tests as okay on a 3 far as I can tell so far also

Like the new report.

Did wonder about suspending cvm (killall -STOP cvm) PRIOR to displaying the report and then re-running it (killall -CONT cvm) just before your screen "refresh". (power cycle)

This would stop the underlying UI "peeking through" the EIPS -c for the 10s of the report.

Also...
I dug out the combination of commands to do the refresh

if [ -e /proc/keypad ]; then echo "send 102" > /proc/keypad; fi

lipc-set-prop com.lab126.appmgrd start app://com.lab126.booklet.home 2> /dev/null

As you know each command has no effect on the "wrong" device.
Just saying that hanging cvm and using the home flush method may be a tad less intrusive and get the same results (as the power cycle).

I'll shut up.

nice extension.

EDIT: For some reason that is NOT refreshing the touch / PW???

Last edited by twobob; 02-18-2013 at 12:19 PM. Reason: as the power cycle. TOUCH PW not working for update.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote